When Pearlescent Pigments are used as colorants for plastics or masterbatches, the user must understand theproperties of Pearlescent Pigments, and make correct production process arrangement. Then you could get satisfied and most beautiful colors. Generally speaking, the production of Pearlized masterbatches and colored masterbatches are similar, but there are some suggestions during the application as below:
1. Temperature resistance of pearlescent pigments: up to
2. It can bring out the widest spectral purpose by blending the pearlescent pigments with other transparent dyes or pigments, while avoid blending the pearlescent pigments with other opaque pigments.
3. Suggest to blend other transparent dyes or pigments evenly before adding the pearlescent pigments in them.
4. Avoid blending different codes of pearlescent pigments.
5. Forbid grinding the pearlescent pigments.
6. Forbid stirring the pearlescent pigment for a long time in high speed blender.
7. Suggest to stir the pigments with transparent or semi-transparent plastics resins evenly before pouring them.
8. The additive proportion of pearlescent pigments and plastics resins is: 1:10~3:10(according to the different requirements).
9. Suggest to use single screw extruder, while avoid using double screw extruder.